Thursday, February 4, 2016

https://www.wishacupcake.com/bakery/valentines-day-cakes/ @: Couple Cake for Valentines Day Delhi

Me and my wife got married a few months ago and this was our first valentines day together. I wanted to make this day really special for her and a beautiful couple cake for valentines day was what I wanted to order for this day. I wanted a bakery that does designer red velvet cakes in Delhi and that would create the kind of cake I had in mind. I wanted a cake along with a mold that looks like a couple standing together with its base being red velvet and a side note of fondant which says "I Love You". After I was clear about the kind of cake I wanted, I started searching for a bakery that does designer valentines day cakes. I came across a few websites and found wishacupcake.com which is a bakery website who offered designer cakes in Delhi, which is exactly what I was looking for. I contacted them and briefed their customer support about the details of the cake. The cake was delivered to me on the day of valentines and I was overwhelmed on seeing the cake, it was such an exquisite cake, beautifully made and exceptionally tasty. My wife too was extremely happy with the cake. I thank Wish A Cupcake for making my day special. I would recommend everyone who are looking for designer valentines day cakes in Delhi to try Wish A Cupcake.



1 comment: